Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well, it took me awhile to get started, but I am now officially a blogger. I wanted to start blogging for several reasons. Firstly, I thought that it could act as a journal of my days as a stay-at-home mom. I seem to spend enough time on the computer, that I figured it may be less of a task to just whip up a blog here and there. I also really enjoy writing. I always have enjoyed it, but have lacked confidence in my abilities. However, I have had more opportunities to be creative in script, lately, with the help of Facebook. I have really enjoyed being able to write personal tidbits and share them with friends. Many of my friends have been very encouraging, and have shown great appreciation for the things that I have written. This has inspired me to keep on writing and share my life with others.

I don't necessarily have a fascinating life, full of exciting adventures. However, being a stay-at-home mom comes with a lot of it's own adventure-type scenarios, and I've definitely had those experiences in spades. Like most moms, I believe that my children say the most incredible things. They sure know how to lighten a situation, and are always making me laugh on a daily basis. It is not uncommon for me to want to share these moments with people. Most of the time, they can appreciate my little story almost as much as I did when it happened in the first place.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Tara. I am married. My husband is a high school music teacher/jazz musician. We have been married for thirteen years. I have a daughter who is eight years old, and a son who is three. As I mentioned before, I am a stay-at-home mom, and have been since my daughter was born. I love being home and fully raising my children. I live in a small city with a population of about eighteen thousand. I was born and raised here, and have returned here to raise my family. That is my basic information. You'll learn much more about me in blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment